2.8 C
New York

Foreign cricketers in PSL express Dissatisfaction with Delayed Payments


Foreign cricketers participating in the Pakistan Super League (PSL) have reportedly voiced their frustration over delayed payments. According to sources, players from five of the participating teams will only receive 70% of their salaries, while the sixth team will receive their payment on Monday. Local players from four teams have already been issued their checks. The finance department is still waiting for information from franchises regarding the local players of the remaining two teams.

While a team official has said that they have no issue with the delay, as payments are made by the PCB and not the franchises, sources from the PCB have stated that the delay has nothing to do with the country’s economic situation and that they have enough funds to cover PSL payments.

Also Read : https://pakcricknews.com/shadab-khan-targets-fastest-century-in-psl-8-match/

Checks were expected to be given to local players of four teams in Islamabad yesterday. However, the finance department is still awaiting information from franchises regarding the local players of the other two teams. Once this information is received, payments will be made within 24 hours.

Foreign players are expected to receive 70% of their salaries by Monday, while Pakistan players will also receive the same amount in the same week. The remaining 30% will be paid at the end of the event as per the agreed procedure.

It is worth noting that all participating players have already been paid their daily allowance at the initial stage, which was calculated at a rate of 11 thousand rupees per day, equivalent to 50 dollars or 220 rupees.

Ahmad Nazir
Ahmad Nazirhttps://pakcricknews.com
I am Digital marketing Expert having 3 years of Experience in this Industry. Currently working as a Digital Marketing Manager at Veteranlogix I am also Blogger write about Marketing and Sports.

Related articles


Recent articles